The Rotaract Club of Curepipe in year 2016-17
The Rotaract Club of Curepipe has been very active during the year 2016-17 with the following activities. The highlights of the year:
- Foodstuff was collected on 3 occasions for donation to the poor families of Curepipe. A fourth collection was organized in favour of victims of Cyclone Enawo in Madagascar
- Joint project for medical screening with the Rotary Club of Curepipe
- Donation of Rs6,000 to the Cancer Association Mauritius.
- Renovation of the library of St Léon School in Quartier Militaire jointly with the Rotaract Club of Flacq.
- Joint Meeting with 4 Rotaract Clubs (Phoenix, Mahebourg, Rose-Belle et Curepipe) oto mark the Rotaract week in March 2017.
- Nomination of Gaël Henriette-Bolli at District level as DRR for 2017/18
- Celebration of the 32th Anniversary of the Club in April at Carpe Diem Restaurant in Curepipe.
- Dog and cat sterilisation campaign jointly with CLAWS
- Helping in the organization of The Rotary Club of Curepipe Chess Competition